Monday, July 21, 2014

"Flowers in your hair"



 
 Shirt: TJMaxx
Belt: Thrift Store
Shoes: Sears
Jewelry: Claires and Etsy
Flower Headband: Claires

Hey there! ♥

This is probably one of my oldest skirts; I have literally had it as long as I can remember. It is still in really good condition though. The print doesn't look faded, but that's probably because the flowers are such bright colors that it would take a long time to look worn out. This shirt is a really unique color blue; I don't have anything else like it, but I really love it. Fake flower headbands have been around a lot this summer and I just bought my first one the other day at Claires. I tried it on and instantly fell in love. It's so girly and feminine and they're fake, so you don't have to worry about them getting yucky and brown like you would if they were real flowers. I will probably go back to and buy all the rest. They have so many! Check them out: flower headwraps.

Oh and I did my nails yesterday! The nail stickers are from Krogers. Literally the easiest things to put on and they actually last a while.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...