Friday, July 18, 2014

Moving On

Dress: Eshakti.com
Belt: Mikarose
Jewelry: Claires and Etsy
Shoes: Sam and Libby

Hello! ♥

This is my new favorite dress from Eshakti! I love love how bright and colorful the flowers are! It reminds me of a pretty, watercolor painting! I got a gift card to Eshakti from my parents as a graduation gift and that was probably one of the funnest things to get ever! Now that I am going to college in like 1 month, I will definitely be not be able to buy dresses anymore, because I will be buying things like text books and gas for my car. So a gift card to my favorite dress place was so awesome!

Today was one of my last dance classes ever before college starts and honestly it makes me so sad that I want to cry. I've been a part of this dance group for about two years and it was one of my favorite things I did in highschool. I met and became friends with so many awesome kids and we all had so much fun together doing all the different dances. We learned so many kinds of dances; swing, waltz, cha cha, line dances. I know that this happens to everyone and we all have to move on and I will have such a great time in college, but it's still so bittersweet. I had an absolutely amazing senior year! I do plan on doing lots of swing dancing at Franciscan though, because it's super big up there, so hopefully I will get really good at that. Swing dancing is so much fun! I'm so glad and grateful I had the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing dance group and I will miss it a ton.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...