Saturday, July 26, 2014

Style Inspiration Saturday - One Skirt Three Ways

Classy Lady


The first outfit is the most dressy of all three. A white lace shirt tucked into the royal blue skirt goes really well with the brown leather high heels. A combination I've been loving lately is a messy bun and dangling earrings.



Soft and Feminine

In retrospect, I'm not a huge fan of the shoes I added to this outfit. They are super cute and all but I think they are too casual for the outfit. I really like the blouse though, esp the pops of red colors from the birds.



Chambray + Navy

Simple and casual yet classy, this outfit is a favorite of mine. It's quiet and understated and the shoes are amazing. I also LOVE how Polyvore lets you add little background details, such as the lavender, which makes the sets look more complete.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. you have a extremely unique style.. but I really like it. sometime I need to get exciting and I try it. I mostly stick with gray and black skirts... great blog though

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...