Monday, July 14, 2014

Rainstorms










Shirt: TJMaxx
Skirt: Downeast Basics
Shoes: Sam and Libby
Jewelry: Claires and Etsy

Hi there! ♥

This is just a very easy, casual outfit, something I wear to an outdoor BBQ or graduation party. I love how comfortable and flowy the skirt is. I also really like the high waist band; it makes the outfit look a little more nicer. The color combination is very summery and honestly, I think the navy blue color from the shirt looks good with almost any other colors. It's almost a neutral color to me.

Today when we were taking these pictures, we had to do it super fast because there were huge thunderstorm cloud just coming up. Thunderstorms are probably one of the best things about summer! I love when the lightening fills the dark sky with light and falling asleep to a heavy rainfall is probably the most relaxing sounds ever. Dancing and running in the rain is always a great time. I know some people hate rainy days, but I honestly love them so much! I will be so sad when summer is over and there are no more rainstorms.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...