Wednesday, July 23, 2014

How to Tuck Your Shirt Into Your Skirt the Right Way

We got a whole bunch of new skirts from ThredUp (see Rose's ThredUp review here). I love wearing skirts; so classy and lady-like.

This is my "model" face...haha, yeah, right....

The secret to tucking a shirt into a skirt is to wear the skirt at the waist (with a few exceptions depending on the skirt) and to use a wide belt. It's pretty simple but those two key factors are essential.

Somehow the summer is almost over and I am not tan at all...#webdesignerprobs

I've been super busy lately but it's been good to have this blog to push me to dress up and put make-up on.

This belt can basically be paired with anything.


My boyfriend is in town for the next two weeks (!) so I've been super happy about that...


Does my ear look unusually pink to you? Or is it just me? Just me...okay...




  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...