Sunday, July 20, 2014

Lucky

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend..."

I am lucky. Lucky to have a family that loves me. Lucky to date my best friend who loves me with his whole heart. Lucky to have friends that care about me deeply. Lucky to believe in a God that is unbelievably forgiving and merciful. SO merciful!!


I have just been reflecting lately on the many blessings in my life. God has truly blessed me this past year. I really don't deserve it at all. But, then again, who does? I didn't really have a relationship with God until this year and even now I'm nowhere as close to Him as I want to be.


There have been hard times and I've been in dark places this year. Some of the worst things that have ever happened to me happened during this year. But, hey, you get through them with your chin up and a good attitude.


I am lucky and blessed. And so are you. Count your luckiness. Count your blessings!


(P.S. Just realized that that sign has Christ Healing Ministries or something on it. Coincidence, haha...)

Dress: Eshakti
Belt: Modcloth
Earrings: Claire's

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...