Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back to School: Backpack Shopping

So school is starting in about 3 weeks and I really can't believe how fast it's coming up. It seems like summer just started. One of my favorite things when I was little about going back to school was the school supply shopping. All the crayons, markers, and pencils; it's like Christmas in August. And of course you need a backpack! Over the past couple of years, I've seen some really adorable backpacks around.

Here are four I found at Target:


 All of these backpacks are under 30.00, so that's a fairly inexpensive price. They have lots of little pockets to store things and they are all so super cute. I can't decide which one I like best!

1. Super cute floral and polka dots. Great if you're a big girlie girl.
2. It has little foxes all over it! I know this won't be for everyone, but if you want to make sure you have a totally unique backpack, I think this is a great one to go for!
3. Tribal print is so colorful and happy! This is also a unique style and not for everyone, but people will be able to see you from far away with this backpack!
4. This last striped one is so simple and pretty. It doesn't have a lot of colors and is more preppy and sophisticated. It would go great with pretty much any outfit too!

If you don't like any of these, go to the Target website or the store and check out some of the other ones they have. There are so many options. Don't just get a boring black backpack; get something cute that you will love!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...