Monday, August 18, 2014

Robin Eggs







Dress: Eshakti 
Shoes: Sears 
Earrings: Claires 
Flower Headband: Claires

Happy Monday ♥

Every time I wear this dress, it reminds me of my 17th birthday last year. That was the first day I ever wore this dress. I had just gotten it in the mail the night before and I was so excited to wear it. That was the birthday I got my super awesome bike and I was so happy. I really love bike riding! I've had an awesome 17th year; the best year of my life. My birthday is in 6 days and I will be 18 finally!! I'm so excited to make my 18th year even better than last year!

The color of this dress also reminds me of the Crayola crayon "Robin Egg Blue". That was always my favorite color when we would get all our new school supplies at the beginning of the school year.

Hope you had a fun weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...