Saturday, August 9, 2014

Style Inspiration Saturday - Stripes and Floral

A couple days ago, I posted this picture on Instagram:

This was my first time mixing floral print with striped print like this and I wasn't quite sure at first if I liked it. I got so many nice compliments on it though, and I decided that I definitely liked it by the end of the day. I can't wait to make more floral/striped outfits with my clothes!

 Below are some examples of some more striped/floral outfits, so you can see some different options.

Dresses with Bags

 If you're not completely comfortable with a completely mismatching outfit, a good way to try this combination is to get a striped dress and then wear a floral bag or maybe even a pair of floral shoes. This will look amazing!

stripes/floral two


Or you could do a floral dress with a striped bag. Either way looks great!

stripes/floral one



 Skirt and Shirt Combo

If you want to try something a little bolder, mix a striped shirt with a floral skirt. I know some people won't like this look, but I think it looks super cute! If you're not sure, just go for it! You won't regret it.
stripes/floral four


Floral shirt with a striped skirt. I love the lace on the bag in this outfit below. This is my favorite outfit out of all four.
stripes/floral three

What do you think? Are you going to try it?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love stripes, but I've never tried mixing them with floral patterns! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...