Monday, August 4, 2014

Chicago Love








We have so many sunflowers!! I love them! They're so cheery and happy and yellow!
Dress: Mikarose
Belt: Mikarose
Shoes: Sears
Bow Headband: Claires
Jewelry: Gifts


Hello! ♥

This was one of my very first dresses. I've had it for several years and it's still one of my favorites. I bought it for a dance and everyone told me how much they liked it and how pinteresty it looked and it made me so happy and I swore from there on out that I would wear more dresses. I love how modest it is without being dorky or weird looking. The lace part at the top makes it so pretty!

I just got back from a week long vacation in Chicago! I stayed with my aunt and uncle and a bunch of my cousins. My youngest baby girl cousin is the cutest thing ever! She's almost 1 and she claps whenever someone says "Yay!" and she dances to music. She wears THE most adorable dresses ever; like seriously I would wear one of her dresses if they had it in my size. And she loves me a ton; her and I had an awesome time playing songs on the piano together.

We did so many fun things. We went to the park, rode scooters up and down the sidewalks, went to baseball games. I finally know all the rules of baseball now. I didn't think I would enjoy watching sports that much, but I got totally into it and was sad when our team lost and it was all over. We also went to an amusement park for two days and those were literally some of the funnest days of this summer. I am a huge huge roller coaster girl and this amusement park had some of the biggest ones I've ever seen. There was a new one that just opened and we had to wait two and a half hours in line, but it was so worth it! The drop was 87 degrees, so it basically dropped straight vertically down! So.much.fun.

Here are a couple pictures from my Instagram. You should follow me: @rosewendt :)

We got mad skills

Walking around Chicago. Love this city!

So wet after the water ride!

One of my wishes came true. I rode in a hot air balloon :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...