Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunkissed

School is almost starting and I am getting pretty excited for that.


My semesters are always very busy so I'm mentally preparing myself for the non-stop rushing that comes with my schedule.


Fortunately, my weekends are nearly completely free this semester which is going to be a huge blessing so that I can relax and get my energy back.


In retrospect, taking pictures near a graveyard might not have been the best idea. I solemnly swear I am not sitting on a grave. It's a concrete slab covering some pipes or something. Not. A. Grave.


This is such a great skirt (thanks, Rose, for the loan!).


Shirt - Thrift Store | Skirt - Thred Up | Earrings - Claires | Shoes - Target | Hairtie - Claires post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your earrings! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Eden! I got them at Claires...totally get most of my jewelry there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...