Monday, August 11, 2014

Red








Dress: Thrift Store
Jacket: Sears
Shoes: Sears
Earrings: Gift

Hi! ♥

I've never really been much of a red wearer, but Maria got this dress at the thrift store and didn't like the way it looked on her so she gave it to me and I actually like it a lot! It is seriously THE most comfortable dress ever. And the polka dots on the jacket make the outfit more patterny and interesting. It can also be worn into fall because the colors are very fallish. I would just change the sandals out for boots. I can't wait until boot season!! About one more month. Oh and the adorable, sparkly bow earrings are from my lovely friend Hannah as a graduation present. She knows my style so well.

This week is my last full week of summer. My last full time work week and then I start school. I have so many feelings; mostly excited, nervous, happy, a little sad that highschool is over... one year from now I know my life will be completely different. I can't wait to see where I am, who I'm friends with, etc.

Hope you had a lovely weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...