Friday, August 15, 2014

Coffee Shop Chic

I wore this outfit to meet my old out-of-town friend at the coffee shop this morning. It's a simply gorgeous day outside, with tons of sunshine, blue skies, a lovely breeze, and a tinge of chill. Autumn is on its way, which is a tad sad because we didn't even have a decent summer. But I do love Autumn :o)


I love the combination of loose shirt and skinny jeans. It's super comfy and simple, but just add jewelry or a scarf and cute shoes and you've got the perfect casual fall outfit! It's great for transitioning from hot to cool weather. 


Mint Tee: Aerie
Ice Blue Crinkle Cami: Maurices
Jeggings: Maurices
Flats: Rue 21
Jewelry: Maurices



I finished the outfit with one of my favorite pairs of flats. I always have a hard time knowing what to put these with. They're adorable but I already have a lot of florals that I wear, and I don't want to over-florify. :o) But this outfit is simple enough (and the mint and dark denim are in the same color family) that the little pops of color in my shoes, necklace, nails, and lips add nice contrast without being over the top. Flats are my favorite, and I love how the red floral pattern adds a bit of fun. Do you have a fun little item that you love to add a pop with? Let me know!


Have a great weekend everyone!

post signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...